S3 E04: In vitro fertilization with Divine Lee Go
"As amazing as the human body is that we can give birth and grow a child, it’s also a big risk health-wise for women." -Isabelle Daza
Our listeners had a lot of questions about IVF & fertility. So, we invited Divine Lee Go to share her IVF journey.
We talk about:
- Freezing her eggs in her 20s
- What made her decide to go through the procedure
- Freezing an egg versus an embryo
- Implications on religious beliefs
- Health issues women go through during pregnancy
- The fading stigma around IVF
Get a chance to win earphones from Innovee PH, follow them on their Instagram page and comment on our recent Instagram post: what's your favorite takeaway from this episode? We will choose the winners on July 6, 2022.
Private facebook group: https://bit.ly/3GJNH4T